TooF 1300 TooF 1300

more!

Im a huge fan of your work ( your number one on my "favorite flash artist") and this is one of your best flashes so far. It's great that your starting a real plot for toof. Hopefully it will still be filled with humor. You need to hurry up and finish the next episode :)

MACception responds:

Aw man, if it were only so simple as "hurrying up" :P I really wish I could, but this little thing called...damn what was it? Oh yeah, LIFE gets in the way...super sucks!

But I'm going to bust my tail and get it done as soon as I can. Don't expect to wait longer than 2 weeks :D

TooF TCvST2 TooF TCvST2

finnaly!

I've been waiting for this one for a while! Another great adition to the series, keep up the good work :)

5/5

Mighty Man 1.1 Mighty Man 1.1

Very Good

I congratulate you my friend, this is a fine piece of flash. The animation was wonderful and very smooth, the characters, builidings, and cars were well drawn. My only complaint were the voices they werent all that bad but were kinda annoying. I hope this makes front page
5/5 I want mighty man 2!

-stolen-name

Machine Gun Mayhem Machine Gun Mayhem

good try for your first game

the graphics are below average but not bad for your first game, the menu looked pretty good

the game it self was pretty bad the hit detection was way off i was shoulding them square in the chest and it didnt detect it

with some effort this game could be really good! keep trying!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Pretty cool

First thing I would like to say is this is a great game, now to the stuff i would like to point out, if you make a sequeal you should focus on a smaller ammount of characters with more moves, the damage/health wasnt very well done, and no solid snake?!?!

But still a great game :)

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Addicting

A very addicting game, at first its a extrmely easy then the diffuclty picks up. Very well done, Afro Ninja

Tri-State Area Tri-State Area

Really nice

I love this song, it reminds me of a girl I met

Policy on Rape Policy on Rape

Never knew that

I never knew that about rape laws, great song. I couldnt really understand the lyrics tho

Grey (Version 2) Remastered Grey (Version 2) Remastered

Amazing!

Probaly my favorite song in the audio portal, I listen to this almost every day